CUSTOM STRAIGHT KNIVES FROM IMK
IMK beveled straight knives are a durable, high-quality cutting solution for OEMs looking for cost-effective stock blades and end uses looking for an application-specific solution.
Our beveled straight knives have been proven to be cost–effective for our customers because of the balance of hardness and strength. IMK can and will supply you with the straight knife that best suits your needs either by manufacturing your knife to your specifications or by replacing an OEM knife blade. We have the technology to produce a superior straight knife no matter what application.
IMK offers a variety of OEM replacement and common straight knife styles. In addition, we will gladly work with you to develop a custom solution that gives you the ultimate cutting edge.
STRAIGHT KNIFE MATERIALS
Choosing the right material for your application plays a major part in the overall success of the cut and overall longevity of the blade. Different blade compositions may also be used to prevent reaction or material degradation between the blade and the product being sliced.
IMK straight knives are available in a number of different materials to best suit your specific cutting application:
- High Carbon
- Stainless Steel
- Solid Carbide
- CPM 10V
STRAIGHT KNIFE EDGE CONFIGURATIONS
The cutting edge of each IMK straight knife can be customized to provide the cleanest, most efficient cut possible. We'll optimize your cutting application with custom straight blades with profiles for numerous industries, including:
Our blades are configured for several applications, including:
- Cutting — Process lots of materials with our knives, from steel to food. Our straight blades can also process items like film and foil. We design and manufacture other knives approved for cutting applications, including guillotine, band and circular, as well. Like our straight knives, these blades can be configured to meet your specific needs.
- Scoring — Create precise score lines with our blades. Whether you're working with concrete, glass, stone, film or another material, you can depend on our knives to deliver the power and accuracy required when scoring a product.
- Dicing — Dice vegetables, fruits, meats and other food products with the superior blade hardness and cutting edge of our straight knives. Whether you're processing beef, carrots, chicken, potatoes, pork, onions or another food item, you can count on our blades to deliver a precise cut that eliminates reworking and expedites your processing.
- Skinning — Prepare meats and vegetables with speed and efficiency using our USA-made blades. Our commitment to your needs, as well as selection of materials and edge configurations, ensure we design and manufacture a blade that meets your standards and those of the food industry. Our century of experience also makes it easy for us to replicate your existing knives.
- Slicing — Depend on our straight knives for slicing materials that range from textiles and nonwovens to adhesives and metals. Give your blades a double blunt, single bevel sharp, double double blunt or another one of our edge configurations to optimize your cuts for slicing.
- Slitting — Get your next plastic, paper or metal slitting blade from York Saw and Knife Co, Inc. for exceptional and accurate cuts to materials that include nonwovens, textiles, adhesives and more. With our more than 100-year history, we can manufacture a custom-designed metal, plastic or paper slitting blade for you or recommend one of our standard knives to serve as a paper, metal or plastic slitting blade for your facility.
- Trimming — Divide bulk quantities of materials using our straight knives. Our blades can cut through a range of textiles, like cotton, velour, satin and Kevlar, as well as foam, cardboard, leather, paper and more with accuracy and speed. That gives your team additional time to process and manufacture more products instead of dedicating time to reworking items caused by inaccurate trims.
Your Straight Knife Provider
Whether you're searching for a standard or custom set of straight knives, you can trust IMK.
Don't see the Straight knife you're looking for? Contact us today to discuss your application.
Request A Quote