Cutoff Knife Applications
With our fast lead times, you can begin using our industrial cutoff knives sooner in a variety of applications, which include:
- Foam cutting — Eliminate the hassle of processing large quantities of foam with the signature quality and performance of our USA-made blades. With their robust cutting edge and superior blade hardness, cutting and trimming foam is made simple and accurate.
- Food slicing — Give your food products precise and clean cuts with our cutoff knives. Whether you need to slice pastries, desserts, cheeses, sandwiches or other pre-made food items, you can trust our blades to deliver the sharpness, strength and durability you need to process large quantities of food each week.
- Film cutting — Cut stacks of film with ease using our blades. Their robust quality and sharp cutting edge ensures every cut is delivered with unparalleled accuracy, which reduces your team's reworking time and upgrades your workplace efficiency year-round.
- Meat cutting — Process frozen blocks of meat, from beef and pork to chicken and lamb, with our cutoff knives. They'll deliver crisp cuts, which reduce reworking and speed-up processing times. If you have an existing set of cutoff blades but need new ones, you can trust our team to replicate them — after all, we've been doing it for more than a century!
- Rubber converting — Handle bulk quantities of rubber. Convert or prep them for conversion with our blades, which deliver an exceptional level of blade hardness and cutting edge. Use those traits to process large amounts of material each day and with the precision you expect of York Saw and Knife.
- Paper cutting — Deliver clean, efficient cuts to paper while minimizing draw and dust with our excellent cutting edge and blade hardness. Whether you need one of our standard blades for your facility or a custom one, our engineers can design, build and create the knife you need.
- Foil cutting — Supply your machine for cutting and rewinding foil with our cutoff knives, which offer accurate cuts that meet your facility's standards for quality. With the precision of our blades, you can reduce the amount of unusable product and boost productivity.
- Plastic cutting — Handle and process bulk amounts of plastic using our cutoff knife blades. Whether you're preparing plastic film or solid plastic, you can trust our cutoff blades to provide the accurate straight cuts you need to meet client orders fast.