Rotary Circular Knives
Commonly known as circular slitter knives because of their application, circular knives are one of many of IMK blades. Whether you are an OEM looking for high-quality stock circular blades or an end user looking for a custom cutting edge for your specific application, IMK circular machine knives are an excellent choice for a number of cutting, slitting & scoring applications.
Common styles, specialty blades, O.E.M replacement slitter knives, and custom orders are available in both toothless/ beveled and toothed varieties. Contact us today for a quote
BEVELED & TOOTHLESS CIRCULAR KNIVES
Our beveled circular knives can be customized to your specifications or are available in most standard configurations. These beveled circular knives can be designed for Original Equipment Manufacturer's machines as well.
Applications — cutting, trimming, slitting, slicing, perforating, scoring, and creasing.
BEVELED CIRCULAR KNIFE EDGE STYLES
IMK beveled circular knives can be configured with a number of edge geometries to help you achieve the optimum cutting edge.
- Square Edge
- Single Bevel Blunt
- Single Bevel Sharp
- Double Blunt
- Double Sharp
- Double Single Blunt
- Double Single Sharp
- Double Double Blunt
- Double Double Sharp
Not sure which circular knife solution is right for you?
TOOTHED CIRCULAR KNIVES
IMK offers serrated edge and toothed circular knives with any tooth configuration-from standard “L” style teeth to scalloped edge designs. These knives are known for their precision, quality and dependability. We can help supply you with standard machine blades or a custom design for a special application.
Applications — cutting, trimming, slitting, slicing
CIRCULAR KNIFE TOOTH CONFIGURATIONS
Whether you're looking for a cleaner cut or way to reduce machine stress cutting new materials, IMK circular knives can be configured to meet your application's needs.
- Standard V
- Vari Depth V
- Hi/Lo V
- Peg Style
- Slant Tooth
- Double Double Sharp
CIRCULAR KNIFE MATERIALS
Designing the cleanest cut starts with choosing the right blade material for the job. IMK is equipped to produce your ultimate cutting edge with a
variety of materials:
- High Carbon
- Stainless Steel
- Solid Carbide
- CPM 10V
Materials & Industries Served
IMK Circular knives can be configured to fit machines used in virtually any industrial application. Blade materials, edge profiles, treatments and coatings can be adapted for use with any of these materials:
Meat Plastic Rubber Food Paper
Packaging Foam Foil & Metals Leather Textiles
Film Printing Polypropylene Paper Cores Bakery Products
Tobacco Fruit Vegetables Cheese Fiberglass
Glass Wood Products Seafood Corrugated Products Fleshing & Taxidermy
Uses Of Our Industrial Circular Knives
With their versatility and customized designs, multiple industries choose our industrial circular knives. From the textile and packaging sector to the food and meat industry, businesses around the globe use our circular knives in a variety of applications.
Typical uses of our industrial circular blades include:
- Creasing — Every cut demands precision. Our round cutting blades deliver the accuracy you need when creasing materials, from paper to cardboard products. With the robust performance of our knives and selection of high-quality materials, you can trust your YSK blade will last and perform through continued use.
- Scoring — Mark future cuts or create decorative embellishments with the superior cutting edge and blade hardness of our industrial circular knives. Whether you are processing stone, glass, concrete or other tough materials, our blades will deliver the accuracy your company demands. These knives can also cut materials like film by crush cutting.
- Slitting — Our circular slitter knives provide material slitting for several different industries. Textiles, plastics, metals and packaging materials can all be slit by our standard or customized blades. Our round cutting blades also support several different slitting methods, including shear, razor, and hot knife.
- Perforating — Use the superior quality of our industrial circular blades to perforate a range of materials, from metal and plastic to paper and packaging. Collaborate with our team to configure the knife to your facility's needs or choose from one of our standard knives. No matter what you pick, you can trust every blade is manufactured in-house at our location in York, Pennsylvania.
- Splitting — Process leather, paper, foam, rubber and more with the unparalleled quality of our industrial circular blades. We'll design and manufacture it to your specifications, from its designated width and thickness to its edge style and teeth configuration. Or, you can pick one of our standard blades for your machines.
- Slicing — Trust our circular knives in slitting applications for adhesives, nonwovens, metals, textiles and more. With their exceptional cutting edge, blade hardness and manufacturing material, they'll deliver the quality cuts and precision you need to move to the next step in your processing procedure.
- Cutting — Cut foil, food, steel, film and more with our industrial circular blades. If you need a cutting blade, but not a circular cutting blade, we also design and manufacture straight, cutoff and band knives that provide optimal cuts and long-lasting performance you can trust.
- Trimming — Equip your machinery with IMK circular knives to deliver accurate and optimal trims to a range of textile fabrics, including cotton, silk, satin, velvet and more. You can also use our round cutting blades to trim leather, plastic and metal.
CUSTOM CIRCULAR BLADES BY IMK
Don't see the circular blade you're looking for? Contact us today to discuss your application.
Request A Quote