Uses Of Our Industrial Circular Knives
Typical uses of our industrial circular blades include:
- Creasing — Every cut demands precision. Our round cutting blades deliver the accuracy you need when creasing materials, from paper to cardboard products. With the robust performance of our knives and selection of high-quality materials, you can trust your YSK blade will last and perform through continued use.
- Scoring — Mark future cuts or create decorative embellishments with the superior cutting edge and blade hardness of our industrial circular knives. Whether you are processing stone, glass, concrete or other tough materials, our blades will deliver the accuracy your company demands. These knives can also cut materials like film by crush cutting.
- Slitting — Our circular slitter knives provide material slitting for several different industries. Textiles, plastics, metals and packaging materials can all be slit by our standard or customized blades. Our round cutting blades also support several different slitting methods, including shear, razor, and hot knife.
- Perforating — Use the superior quality of our industrial circular blades to perforate a range of materials, from metal and plastic to paper and packaging. Collaborate with our team to configure the knife to your facility's needs or choose from one of our standard knives. No matter what you pick, you can trust every blade is manufactured in-house at our location in York, Pennsylvania.
- Splitting — Process leather, paper, foam, rubber and more with the unparalleled quality of our industrial circular blades. We'll design and manufacture it to your specifications, from its designated width and thickness to its edge style and teeth configuration. Or, you can pick one of our standard blades for your machines.
- Slicing — Trust our circular knives in slitting applications for adhesives, nonwovens, metals, textiles and more. With their exceptional cutting edge, blade hardness and manufacturing material, they'll deliver the quality cuts and precision you need to move to the next step in your processing procedure.
- Cutting — Cut foil, food, steel, film and more with our industrial circular blades. If you need a cutting blade, but not a circular cutting blade, we also design and manufacture straight, cutoff and band knives that provide optimal cuts and long-lasting performance you can trust.
- Trimming — Equip your machinery with IMK circular knives to deliver accurate and optimal trims to a range of textile fabrics, including cotton, silk, satin, velvet and more. You can also use our round cutting blades to trim leather, plastic and metal.